Need Help Now

It's Not Your Fault

If you need help NOW, Call 911.  In a safe place? Then call us at 423-2222.  Here are a list of key phone numbers of other agencies that can help you as well.


According to the National Sexual Violence Resource Center, “the social stigma that surrounds sexual violence issues can be severely isolating and burdensome, often preventing victims from disclosing and receiving the services they need.”  Each survivor is an individual and as such, we cannot predict what services will be needed for every survivor. We can however, provide information regarding general aftercare recommendations. 

Asking for help is not weakness, it is actually strength; and help is available for you somewhere in your world. Seek it out. 


Emergency Phone Numbers for Allen County:

Police (Emergency): 911

Allen County Sheriff's Department: 260-449-3000

Fort Wayne Police Department: 260-427-1222

New Haven Police Department: 260-748-7080


Hospitals in Allen County & Surrounding Counties:

Adams Memorial Hospital: 260-724-2145

Bluffton Regional Medical Center: 260-824-3210

Cameron Memorial Community Hospital: 260-644-2141

Dekalb Memorial Hospital: 260-925-4600

Dupont Hospital: 260-416-3000

Kosciusko Community Hospital: 574-267-3200

Lutheran Children’s ER: 260-435-7337

Lutheran Hospital: 260-435-7001

Parkview Behavioral Health: 260-373-7500

Parkview Huntington Hospital: 260-355-3000

Parkview LaGrange Hospital: 260-463-2143

Parkview Memorial Hospital (Randallia): 260-373-4000

Parkview Noble Hospital: 260-347-8700

Parkview Regional Medical Center: 260-266-1000

Parkview Whitley Hospital: 260-248-9000

St. Joseph Hospital: 260-425-3000

V.A. Northern Indiana Health Care System: 260-426-5431

Vibra Hospital of Fort Wayne: 260-399-2900


Support Resources for All Counties in Northeast Indiana:

United Way 211 Online: The Northeast Indiana 211 Information and Referral Search provides free and confidential access to health and human service information and referral assistance.  Follow the link to connect to community based organizations offering assistance with food, housing, employment, health care, counseling and other services.  By entering your zip code and defining which service you need, options with contact information from within your home county will be provided.

Indiana Child Abuse & Neglect Hotline: 1-800-800-5556

Women’s Bureau Rape Crisis Center Hotline: 260-426-7273 


Support Resources for Allen County:

122FW Sexual Assault Response Coordinator260-478-3279 or 260-449-5156

Adult Protective Services: 260-449-7989 or 1-800-992-6978

Allen County Juvenile Justice Center: 260-449-7161

Catholic Charities: 260-422-5625

Center for Non-Violence: 260-456-4112

Crime Victim Care: 260-484-1414

Crisis Pregnancy Center Hotline: 260-422-3544

Department of Health: 260-449-7504

Dr. Bill Lewis Center for Children: 260-407-5437

Indiana National Guard Sexual Assault Response Coordinator: 317-247-3300 ext. 85485

Matthew 25: 260-426-3250

Neighborhood Health Clinic: 260-458-2641

Victim’s Assistance: 260-427-1205

Women’s Bureau: 260-424-7977

Youth Services Center: 260-449-3561

YWCA: 260-424-4908


National Resources:

Childhelp National Child Abuse Hotline:  1-800-4ACHILD

National Center for Victims of Crime: 1-202-467-8700  

National Coalition Against Domestic Violence:  1-303-839-1852 

National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-7233 

National Human Trafficking Hotline: 1-888-373-7888 or text BeFree (233733)

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255  

RAINN National Hotline: 1-800-656-HOPE

Safe Helpline: 877-995-5247

Enough Abuse Campaign